We’re giving away a free registration to Focus on the Story 2020 and all you have to do is send us a photo of yourself wearing one of our t-shirts.
Well, sort of. Send us a photo of yourself in one of our t-shirts and we’ll enter you into a random drawing for the free registration to Focus on the Story 2020, which is scheduled for May 29 – 31 in Washington, D.C.
Here’s how to enter:
- Take a photo of yourself wearing one of our t-shirts – either the 2019 or 2018 version.
- If you don’t have a FOTS t-shirt, you can take a photo of yourself holding up a piece of paper with “#FOTS20” written on it.
- Post your photo to social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You’ll get up to three entries — one for each social media platform). Make sure you include the message “See you at #FOTS20.” You must do this or else we won’t see your entry.
- Not on social media? You can email the image to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
We’ll have a drawing September 20 to pick the winner.
Don’t have a Focus on the Story t-shirt? We’ve got a limited supply of shirts from #FOTS19 available. Get yours today!
Focus on the Story 2019 T-Shirt
$25 + $4.99 for shipping and handling
(Shipping available in the U.S. only)