A 2-Day Workshop with Ibarionex Perello Wednesday, May 27, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Thursday, May 28, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Cost: $599 Learn to use the techniques of street photography to tell
A 2-Day Workshop with Ibarionex Perello
Wednesday, May 27, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, May 28, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Learn to use the techniques of street photography to tell stories. Whether they are personal narratives about your own life, your travels or the lives of others, this course demonstrates how a “street sensibility” helps you to become a better storyteller.
You’ll discover practical skills for carefully observing moments around you and make how to make informed choices about composition as well as narrative. You also learn how to think and see your images and your story in an adaptive and engaging way.
The course will also cover:
• Pre-visualization of the idea and the images
• Working simply
• Learn the importance of setting for capturing a moment and story
• Tips and techniques for creating clean and strong compositions
• Learning the roles of the creators versus the editor
• Being present and waiting for the moment
• Culling and editing photographs using Adobe Lightroom
• Increased understanding of how to evaluate and choose the photographs that best serve your story.
Ibarionex Perello is a photographer, author and podcaster. He is the host and producer of The Candid Frame podcast, which for the past 13 years has featured conversations with some of the world’s best established and emerging photographers.
Image © Ibarionex Perello
27 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 28 (Thursday) 4:00 pm EST